Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda - All Inclusive - Punta Cana
What does “All-inclusive” include?
- Privileged location as near to the sea as possible
- Welcome Cocktail
- 24-hour room service
- VIP Amenities
- Butler Service (upon request)
- Evening turn-down service
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Pillow menu (upon request)
- Towels for the pool and beach in the room upon arrival
- Beach bar service exclusively for Gran Bahía Príncipe Esmeralda clients.
- International press
- Organized games and activities
- Mini-bar complete with alcoholic drinks (mini-bottles). Replenishment once a day
- Sports – 1 hour free: Windsurfing, Kayaking, Sailing, Boogie boards, Catamaran, Tennis and paddle ball (lighting with charge) Mountain bikes, Snorkelling
- Sports, booking required: Bocce ball, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Mini-Golf
- Aerobics, merengue classes and Yoga
- All local taxes and tips
- Entitled to use all the facilities and restaurants (except buffets and exclusive Club areas) of the Gran Bahía Príncipe Bávaro, Punta Cana and Ámbar (18 years of age)
- Unlimited dinners in our Speciality A La Carte Restaurants (booking required).
- Selection of international drinks
- Internet Service in the Lobby area (15 minutes per person per day)
- Wi-fi (no charge) in the Lobby area
Which services have a surcharge
- Internet Service in the Business Centre
- Sports: Outings in catamaran, boat and fishing.
- Windsurfing and sailing classes.
- Scuba diving (PADI) and banana boat
- All motorised sports and vehicles
- Beauty and massage treatments in the Spa
- Laundry service
- MEDICAL SERVICE
- Telephone calls, mail and fax
- Banquette and Wedding services
- Premium Drinks
- All the services and articles not specified under "INCLUDED"
VIEW RATES & AVAILABILITY